Before getting back from our booking consultants for your inquiry, please have a look at the information in this part, which are the questions you probably want to know. If your questions have not been answered, please use the online chat function in our website, click "Contact Us" to send us an email or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who can book a room of UNINN student accommodation?
Only full-time students are able to book a room with us. When you book a room, you will be asked to provide certificates of student status (e.g. CAS（Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies）, student ID, valid student visa, etc.).
- Can a couple share one room?
This varies for different accommodation and different room types. Please ask our booking consultant for confirmation via online chat, emails or phone calls.
- How to secure a room?
We will secure the room for you upon receiving your inital payment (including your reservation fee and security deposit).
- Can I choose where I wish to live?
Yes. As long as there is availability, your requirement will be fulfilled to the most extent.
- Apart from the rent, what else do I need to pay?
Reservation fee to book the room (The Foundry: £100; Other accommodation: £400)
Security deposit to prevent damage to property (£350)
Your security deposit will be registered with the government scheme DPS (Deposit Protection Scheme) or TDS Custodial (Tenancy Deposit Scheme). The deposits will be returned to you after the check out based on the condition of your room.
- How long can the tenancy be?
The standard length of UNINN® tenancy agreement is 43/44, 47 and 51 weeks. Some student accommodation is available for short let (should be 6 weeks or above), please contact our booking consultant for more details via online chat, emails or phone calls if you are interested.
- When do I need to pay reservation fee, security deposit and the rent?
- Reservation fee and security fee: you need to pay this within 48 hours when you book a room with us.
- Rent: you need to pay your first installment or your full rent at least 10 working days before you move into the property (The deadline of paying your first installment or your full rent for this year is 15.08.2018).
* Please note: Paying rent by installments is only allowed to the students who can provide guarantor information. The guarantor should hold British passports and workin the UK; or a qualified UK guarantor service providing agency. You can choose 2 or 3 installments as you wish, but you need to provide the following documents: filled guarantor forms, bank statements of guarantors and pay slips of guarantors). Please contact booking consultant for more information if you are confused.