Abbey House Coventry
BOOKINGS NOW OPEN FOR 20/21!
BOOK NOW AND GET UP TO £800 CASHBACK!
Right next to Coventry Train Station, enjoying the city centre lifestyle.
Abbey House is a brand new student accommodation which has been completed in September 2018. It is on the doorstep of Coventry Train Station and within close proximity to Coventry University. It is just next to the new £100 million development of the Friargate project which is expected to be the most lively and popular area in Coventry in the future.
Abbey House offers 115 brand-new and high-spec rooms, including 55 en-suites (each with a large communal kitchen shared by 5 bedrooms) and 60 studios, all with sufficient storage space, considerate service and bills included. There is an on-site gym, a multi-media room, a study room and communal area, offering the students a perfect place to study and socialize. Abbey House holds different events frequently, such as Festival Night, Career support, British Cultural Experiencing Activity. UNINN strives to build the warmest accommodation for students and make everyone feel at home.
What is included in your rent?
- All utility bills (including electricity, heating and water supply)
- Content insurance
- Multilingual on-site management team
- UNINN mobile app exclusive to tenants
- Free public cleaning and maintenance service
- Exclusive events for tenants, such as parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service and British culture experience
- Free SIM card
What is included?
- 24-hour CCTV camera
- Circuit laundry facilities
- Safe access control system
- High-speed internet and WI-FI access
- Various communal area, including an onsite gym, multi-media rooms and study area
- Locked bike storage room
- Off-street paid parking space
- On-site vending machines