Austin Leicester - Regent Road
* Early-bird personal and group discounts applied to all rooms (valid till 31.03.2019). Book now!
Live just a few steps from Victoria Park or campuses when you choose Austin St James Road or Regent Road as your student flat in Leicester, with shops, cafes and supermarkets nearby.
UNINN® - Austin Student Accommodation in Leicester consists two properties - one at St. James Road and one at Regent Road. If you choose Austin, it means you’ll live in a quiet, residential area that’s close enough to campus to walk to class and easy enough for you to concentrate on your studies.
When you’re based at Austin Regent Road, you can easily walk to class; it’s a 14-minute stroll to University of Leicester and 10 minutes to De Montfort University. It’s seven minutes’ walk to Leicester railway station and, if you have your own car, there’s parking available. Excellent transport links mean it’s easy to explore with student housing in Leicester as your base. Walk to the city centre in 17 minutes, or catch the bus from the stop that’s two minutes from your door. Head to the shops at Highcross Leicester to update your wardrobe, or stay closer to home and check out the Ancient Egyptian collection at New Walk Museum & Art Gallery. Later, meet friends for self-serve beer and burgers at popular bar, Taps.
At your Leicester student accommodation, you can choose between an ensuite room in a shared flat, or a self-contained studio. If you choose an ensuite room, you’ll share kitchen facilities. There are communal areas for all residents, including a laundry and rear garden. Regular parties, events and training courses mean it’s easy to make new friends. You’ll find a single or double bed, desk, and wardrobe in your room, and there’s a weekly cleaning service and 24/7 maintenance. Bills are included in your rent, and there’s CCTV security.
All tenants, who are living in UNINN® student accommodations, will enjoy exclusive social and personal-development events, such as parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service and British culture experience.
What is included in your rent?
- All utility bills (including electricity, heating and water supply)
- Content insurance
- Multilingual on-site management team
- UNINN mobile app exclusive to tenants
- Free public cleaning and maintenance service
- Exclusive events for tenants, such as parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service and British culture experience.
What is included?
- High-speed internet and WI-FI access
- 24-hour CCTV camera
- Circuit laundry service
- Communal area, including yard and garden
- Off-street paid parking space
- On-site vending machines